American Lawn Mower Company 14 in. 4-Blade Push Reel Lawn Mower is a green alternative to gas-powered lawnmowers. Moreover, this lawn mower is easy to use and does not emit fumes. It can cut your lawn in a precise scissor-like motion that will not shred your grass to make your lawn appear better. This reel lawn mower has a low maintenance, hassle-free design that only requires to be sharpened at least once every 3-year to 5-years. Perfect for youths over the age of 13 and compact yards. When you buy it, you won’t have to worry about fuel, maintenance and repairs that make this push blade mower a smart choice.
- Manual push mower with 4-blade ball bearing reel
- 14 in. cutting width for easily completely your lawn mowing jobs
- Durable 8.5 in. polymer wheels for maximum maneuverability
- Quick and easy adjustable blade height of .5 in. to 1.75 in.
- Scissor-cut action produces a healthy cut for your grass
- Durable and long-lasting mower blades are made of heat-treated alloy steel
- Manual grass cutter is environment-friendly alternative to other lawn mowers. This push mower is pollution-free, noise-free, low maintenance, lightweight and easy to use.
- A reel mower uses a cutting action that does not bruise or damage the blades of grass. For best results using a reel push mower, mow no more than 1/3 of the grass blade, so that the roots stay intact.
- Increase the amount of overlap while using your push mower if your lawn reaches a height of 4 inches or more. It’s better to mow smaller amounts more frequently than it is to let the grass get long. Try not reel mower when the grass is wet.